Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reflection

Well, this is the end of 23 Things (for now).

Looking back, I have to say that my favourite parts were tools I was already using such as digital images and YouTube.

Least favourite was Technorati (see post).

I do have to say though that creating the blog was fun, and something that I hadn't really bothered with before. I partake in quite a number of blogs created by others, but the driving need to create my own was never really there. It'll be interesting to see if I can sustain the momentum and keep this going. I'll probably start a new one, if anything related to my popular culture interests. That seems to be what everyone else on the Internet is doing.  :-)

Not sure that this really affected my life-long learning at all, but then I was already using a number of the Web 2.0 tools that we covered.

Overall, an interesting experiment, and I would definitely recommend for others to do this program as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment